LE RELAIS DE LA DILIGENCE
The Relais de la Diligence was founded in 1865 as a posthouses for St-Albands, Vermont. Later, the stagecoaches stopped there to accommodate their passengers in what had become the Hotel Seely. The place was very popular with the upper class of the time, and was famous for their social gathering in the splendid ballroom on the third floor. In 1893, a factory of equipment for maple syrup production, the Small Brothers, was opened.
Today, the Relais de la Diligence accommodate some offices and is a real artisan lair of all kinds (soap factory, microbrewery, hair salon, shop of artisanal recycling production, bakery…)